2015 Delegate Information
Congratulations on being elected a Council Delegate! As a delegate, you represent your community in important GSOC discussions and decisions. This position is one of prestige and responsibility. The duties of your job are presented to you in parts:
Links for Annual Meeting:
- 48th Annual Meeting Agenda – Coming Soon!
- 2015 Slates – Coming Soon!
- Standing Rules - Standing Rules are provided for any large meeting of a membership in order to expedite business.
- Annual Meeting Registration - Please use your unique eBiz username and password to register. There is no fee for this meeting.
- Map & Directions - Business Expo Center, Anaheim
- Annual Meeting attendance forms (3 copies) -To expedite the check-in process, please bring this completed form to the Annual Meeting.
- Council Delegate Position Description Please sign and return to your Service Unit Manager
- Council Delegate Training Please view the Delegate overview video. Required for new Delegates and Alternates.
- Delegate/Alternate Confirmation Form Once your election is complete, or if you have a change in your elected delegates, please submit elected delegate and alternate names online.
Connie Rodriguez, Executive Administrator