Make S’more Friends!
Make More Friends by Adding Girls to Your Troop from 11/1/21 - 1/31/22!
At Girl Scouts, your girls are preparing for a lifetime of leadership, success, and adventure in a safe, no-limits place designed for and by girls! Share the experience by adding girls to your troop.
Add a new girl (or girls) to your troop during the time period 11/1/21 - 1/31/22:
- Each girl in your troop will receive a special Make S’more Friends patch.
- Your troop will be entered to win a staff-led badge activity where troop leaders don’t have to do a thing! GSOC will run the activity and provide all the supplies and badges.
- Fill out the form to qualify
Individual Girl Bonus!
Encourage girls in your troop to invite a friend!
- Individual girls can earn a friendship bracelet by inviting new friends to join Girl Scouts from 11/1/21 - 1/31/22 – the new girl can join any troop or participate as an individual member! If the recommended girl joins, she and her friend will get a friendship bracelet!
- Parents of the existing girl should fill out this form to qualify.
Check out the Make S’more Friends resources below for ideas on how
to invite girls to a troop meeting.
- If your troop is open in the catalog, any parent can go to the MyGS webpage and click Find Troops to search for troops or select your troop number. If you need to open your troop in the catalog, let us know!
Invite specific girls into your troop even if you’re not listed in
- Login to your MyGS account, click on My Troops and then the appropriate troop number. At the bottom of the page, click on Invite friends to join your troop . Enter the email addresses of the families you want to invite and click on Submit Request. Invitation emails will be sent with a direct link to your troop in the catalog.
- You can also invite others by finding your troop in the catalog and clicking on the green box with an arrow in it. This will copy the direct link to your troop, and you can then paste the link in an email or text.
- Request a personalized flyer: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Girl Invite Slip: Download and send Invite Cards.
- Find more strategies to Grow Your Troop.
Please be sure to follow all COVID-19 safety guidelines when recruiting new girls.