Welcome to our Fall Product Program and THANK YOU for volunteering!
Now (Service Unit Plan Book page 5):
- Remind Troop Product Coordinators to complete Troop Product Coordinator online training located on the gsLearn dashboard in their MyGS account
- Appoint Troop Product Coordinators by confirming membership registration, background screening, and training has been completed and Troop Banking form is completed. Send “Welcome” email using the template found on gscookiesetc.org/fallproduct/forms to the Troop Product Coordinator. (No more than 2 per Troop)
- Enter Troop Product Coordinators into M2OS.
- New! Enter
your Service Unit Distributor and Rewards Coordinators into M2OS
- Let your coordinators know you added them to the system and they should receive a registration email from M2OS
- Remind your SU Distributor Coordinator to update the delivery station for the Service Unit by September 29, 2021
- Have your Rewards Coordinator update the rewards delivery address in M2OS
September 25 (Service Unit Plan Book page 6):
Remind Troop Product Coordinators:
- To complete the steps to be appointed.
- To send the parent email blast on September 25th through M2OS.
- Of the deadline for entering their troop’s order: October 17, 2021 by 9:00 pm.
- The only way to GUARANTEE products is for troops to place a troop order by the October 17th deadline.
Due to marketplace competition, we highly encourage you to remind your SU Booth Sale Coordinator to start booking your booth sale sites now for the upcoming Cookie and Fall Product Programs.
Remind them to register for the September 23rd Booth Sale Training Webinar today!