Quick Checklist for Troop Product Coordinators
Now: (Troop Plan Book pages 5-6)
- Complete online training located on the gsLearn dashboard in your MyGS account
- Qualify for Troop Product Coordinator position (register as member, select role, complete background screening)
- Submit Troop Banking Form
- Pick-up Fall Product Materials from Service Unit Materials Coordinator
- Partner with Troop Leader to prepare for Family Meeting
September 9 and later: (Troop Plan Book page 8)
- Hold a Family Meeting
- Collect Completed Parent Responsibility forms. New this year, this is a separate fillable form for a contactless transaction!
September 11 and later: (Troop Plan Book page 6)
- Receive email with registration information for the M2 Operating System (M2OS)
- Watch video tour of M2OS
- Verify all girl roster in M2OS
- Create your Avatar!
The troop training packets containing the Troop Plan book, Family Guide, and Parent Responsibility form have been sent to Troop Product Coordinators and to Troop Leaders where a Troop Product Coordination was not listed. Please check with your troop Leadership if you did not receive a packet as the Troop Product Coordinator or one can be requested by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fall Product – Troop Packet” in the subject line and one will be mailed to you.