Registration and Fees
If you experience any difficulty with the registration process please click here to send us a message.
The easy-to-use online registration is faster and more convenient when registering for summer camp. If you are registering for more than one session or additional campers, you will need to register each separately.
For many years, fees for attending Camp Scherman have been largely subsidized by Girl Scouts of Orange County. Our three-tier pricing program allows families to see the actual "per girl" cost (Tier 3) to operate Camp Scherman and to choose from three price tiers. Families choose the fee plan (tier) that is most appropriate for their family's financial circumstances. All girls have the same unforgettable camp experience, regardless of pricing tier. Financial assistance is available for girls who qualify and submit a campership application.
Length & Type of Program
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|5 day horse unit||$704||$950||$1,139|
|8 day horse unit||$1,072||$1,351||$1,580|
|8 day non-leadership||$948||$1,194||$1,398|
|CIT 1 & WIT 1||$714||$1,208||$1,586|
Camp Refund Procedures
Refunds are not available less than 10 working days prior to the start of the session. In the event your camper will be unable to attend, please complete the following procedures.
- Refunds may be made only after a written request is received and approved by the council.
- The $75.00 placement fee is NOT refundable after registration has been confirmed.
- If the council is not notified of the cancellation in writing ten working days prior to the start of the session, the balance of your fee will not be refunded.
- The full amount paid will be refunded if a camper cannot be placed in any of her listed choices.
- If your camper’s name is on a waiting list and you wish to remove it, please notify the camp registrar at 949.461.8800.
- If a camper must return home early due to homesickness, unacceptable behavior or upon parental request, there will be no refund.
- If a camper leaves camp early for illness or injury, any refund will be prorated. Parents/guardians are responsible for making all travel arrangements if a camper leaves early. Refund requests must be made in writing and received by the council prior to September 1, 2015.