The step-by-step online registration is fast and more convenient, and you can register as a troop or individual. A non-refundable deposit of $25 per person is due at registration, and balance due 30 days prior to the first day of the event.
Camp Refund Procedures
• Once your registration has been confirmed and space has been saved, refunds will only be issued as noted below.
• Full refund (less $25 per person deposit) if notice is received 30+ days prior to the start of the program.
• 50% refund (less $25 per person deposit) if notice is received between 15 and 29 days prior to the start of the program.
• No refund if notice is received less than 15 days prior to the start of the program.
• No refunds will be made if you cancel due to weather conditions. All sessions are held in the rain, sleet, sunshine, etc. unless we feel that conditions are unsafe. If the program is cancelled, all refunds will be made in full.
• In some instances, we may need to move your camp reservation and will contact you about any changes that may be needed. If you request a change to your reservation for another weekend up to 30 days prior to the start of the program, we will do our best to accommodate your request. If less than 30 days, it will be considered a cancellation and follow our regular cancellation policies.
• After phoning the council office to cancel, all requests for refunds must be made in writing and addressed to Girl Scouts of Orange County, Attention, Event Refund or sthomas@GirlScoutsOC.org
• Request must include participant’s name, session name and session date.
• If you are eligible for a full or partial refund, all written requests must be received within 2 weeks after camp event ends, as long as the phone notification was made prior to the event.
• We reserve the right to cancel a session due to low registration. A full refund will be made if we cancel the session.
If you would like more information on financial aid please click here.