Final Troop Payment Instructions
By March 12 deposit funds into Troop account to ensure troop is ready for final payment via ACH. If troop cannot make final payment in full, email ACH@GirlScoutsOC.org no later than Tuesday, March 12 with the following information:
- Write "Final Payment Adjustment" plus your SU and Troop # in the subject line of email.
- LIst total amount to be debited from account on 3/20/13.
- Copy your Service Unit Cookie Manager on the email.
- Snap will automatically send an email for the entire balance amount due even though you have requested an adjustment. You will NOT receive an email from SNAP with your adjusted amount.
- Troop must make payment in full via Money Order or Cashier's Check made out to "GSOC" and delivered to the Council office in Irvine by 4/4/13.
- Payment received after 4/4/13 incurs a $15 weekly fee in addition to the balance due.
- Payments dropped off at GSOC during office hours may request a receipt or may be dropped off after hours in the Drop Box located in the parking lot near the Basketball Court.
See pages 37-38 of your Troop Plan Book for more information.