Open House Event
Come with Your Family or Troop! Free Admission!
Bring a Friend and Introduce her to the World of Girl Scouting!
WHEN: September 20, 2014, 10:00am –2:00pm (approx. a 1hr experience)
WHERE: Girl Scouts of OC Headquarters, 9500 Toledo Way #100, Irvine, CA 92618
Parking is limited, carpooling is encouraged.
Register by September 10th for a prize!
Travel to activity booths to get your passport stamped
- Earn & purchase the Be A Reader Patch
- Tour the Council Headquarters
- See the new Fall Product Program patches and recognitions
- Sample tasty nuts and chocolates
- Post your Fall Product Program goals on the Goal Getter Wall
- Snacks and drinks available for purchase
- Find out about badges, highest awards, travel, and more!
- Meet our local Fall Product Program “celebrities”
- Drawings and prizes
- See fun new shop merchandise and enter to win special prizes
- Stop by the CEO's office and say hello
- Meet and talk to GSOC's board members
- Scouting for Food: Bring non-perishable food items with you and help feed thousands of people!