13221 - Leadership Essentials
Location: Yorba Linda Program Center, Room A - 4652 Casa Loma Ave., Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Register by : September 8, 2013
Prerequisites : Volunteer Essentials
**To register on-line, each individual must have a personal account. To create one, please vist the Create Log-in page.
Can't register online? Download the Course Registration Form
Volunteers connected to a troop (i.e. Troop Leaders, Co-Leaders, Responsible Adults, et al) may choose to take a Level Essentials class (i.e. Daisy Essentials, Brownie Essentials, et al) to fulfill this requirement
In this ‘Introduction to Leadership Essentials’ class, volunteers will:
· Discover how to facilitate the Girl Scout Leadership Experience using the Girl Scout Journeys
· Connect with other Leaders
· Learn how to Take Action and align the Try-Its, as well as other events and activities, with the Girl Scout Leadership Experience
Although there is no fee for this class, please consider making a donation to the Girl Scouts of Orange County. Click here to donate.
In order to create an effective learning environment for all, we are unable to accommodate children at this training. Please plan accordingly.
- Cancellations: Please email us at Training@GirlScoutsOC.org or call 949-461-8867 if you need to cancel, so that we can accurately account for participants.
- Want to be a volunteer trainer? It’s a minimal time commitment and a great way to interact with other adults and share your love of Girl Scouting! Email Training@GirlScoutsOC.org for more details.