12139 - SU Level Consultant Training, "18 Journeys, 1 Vision"
Location: Anaheim Program Center - 1769 West Broadway, Anaheim 92804 - Room A
Register by: Sunday, October 14, 2012
Girl Scout leadership journeys have revolutionized how girls learn leadership skills in Girl Scouts. This training will help you to understand our national program so you can be the expert in your service unit! Learn how to guide girls using journeys and prepare to share your knowledge with other volunteers.
- Get a brief overview of our national program leadership journeys
- Gain knowledge that will help you fulfill your role as a SU Level Consultant
- Focus on level specific resources you can bring to your community
- Brainstorm and share ideas with other SU Level Consultants
- Prepare to get started guiding girls on a journey this year
- Prepare to educate other volunteers using provided resources
Although there is no fee for this class, please consider making a donation to the Girl Scouts of Orange County.
Click here to donate.
100% of your contribution directly supports Orange County Girl Scouts and volunteers.
In order to create an effective learning environment for all, we are unable to accomodate children at this training. Please plan accordingly.
Cancellations: Please email us at Training@GirlScoutsOC.org or call 949-461-8867 if you need to cancel, so that we can accurately account for participants.
Want to be a volunteer trainer? It's a minimal time commitment and a great way to interact with other adults and share your love of Girl Scouting! Email Training@GirlScoutsOC.org for more details.