Host a Table at a Back to School Night
Host a table at an upcoming Back to School Night and introduce new families to Girl Scouts. As a Girl Scout Champion, we'll give you all the Back to School Night resources you'll need to help families get started. This is an exciting opportunity to share the impact Girl Scouts has had on you, your girls, and the local community and inspire new girls to join the fun.
Sign-up for a Back to School Night (BTSN) on our digital sign-up sheet using the button below, then review our BTSN Prep Sheet and return to this page to watch the videos to get started.
New this year: Volunteers can invite their BTSN contacts to their SU’s Girl Scout Launch Party for extra points towards the Service Unit Incentive.
The recruitment resources you'll receive after you sign-up for a Back to School Night include:
- Girl Scout tote bag
- Thank you cards
- Launch Party invitations
- GSOC clipboard
- Plexiglass frame for flyer display
- Girl Scout branded pens
- Girl Scout tablecloth (for you to keep!)
- "Ask Me About Girl Scouts" pin
- GSOC branded clip
- Join flyers
- Turn in the Back to School Night sign-in sheet within 24 hours! We want to reach out and invite as many families to Girl Scout Launch Parties as possible.
- Even if you don’t get names, turn in the sign-in sheet. If we don’t have a sign-in sheet, we cannot confirm that the BTSN was attended!
- You can turn in a legible scan of the sign-in sheet to email@example.com or turn in the physical hard copy of the sign-in sheet to your Recruitment Specialist.
Video 1: How to Prepare 2 minute watch
Need help sharing your #Because of Girl Scouts Story?
Watch our Girl Scouts of Orange County staff testimonials for inspiration.
Video 2: Table Setup 3 minute watch
Video 3: Table Dynamics 2 minute watch
Video 4: Sales Techniques 2 minute watch
Don't forget to sign-up for a Back to School Night!
Thank you for being a Girl Scout Champion and committing to hosting a table at a Back to School Night!
* Gifts will be distributed within two weeks of receiving the sign-in sheet.