Game of Life Teen Budgeting Workshop
In this 3-hour hands-on budgeting class, teens will learn to become financially savvy & develop valuable life skills through budgeting & exercises that include:
· Choosing a career and earning monthly “income”
· Learning about credit/debit cards & the importance of budgeting, goal setting, borrowing & saving
· Making decisions while balancing a budget
Visiting stations to pay for housing, transportation, food, insurance, college loans, savings and more
· Writing checks & making purchases using a debit card
· Making choices and encountering unexpected events & expenses
Girl Scout Cadettes will earn the Budgeting badge & some requirements from the Financing My Dreams badge; Girl Scout Seniors will complete some requirements for the Financing My Future badge and the Buying Power badge; Girl Scout Ambassadors will earn the Own My Own badge and some requirements from the Good Credit badge.
Download flyer to learn more.