Girl Scout Membership Retreat (Session 4)
The Girl Scout Membership Retreat is an opportunity for our volunteers who focus on new membership - amazing volunteers who keep the Girl Scout movement alive -- to come together, be inspired, learn about awesome new resources to make inviting new members to join fun and easy, and talk about how we can collectively pave the way for all girls to unleash their inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ by joining Girl Scouts.
If you are a service unit manager, school liaison, and/or a membership coordinator this is not an event you would want to miss.
- Girl Scouts has a new brand platform - G.I.R.L. - and we're dying to tell you about it!
- We've revamped the school liaison and membership coordinator positions
- We have new tools that make your volunteer role easier (and more fun) then ever
- We have an awesome new recruitment campaign
- We'll have prizes, giveaways, brand new program pieces to share with you... and lots of delicious food!