Fall Product Program
The Fall Product Program is a fun, easy, and rewarding experience to help your troop raise money while building their business savvy and financial literacy skills.
- - Fall Product Coordinator Trainings: Online and In-Person Workshops
- - Weekly Volunteer Fall Product Program Updates
- - GSI Fall Product Program Series
Even before your troop starts meeting, your girls can embark on this unique entrepreneurial experience in just a few short steps! Through the Fall Product Program, girls of all ages build self-confidence and develop valuable business skills--such as goal setting, money management, and business ethics--while earning badges, patches, and prizes along the way. Many troops use Product Sales Program funds to support activities, Take Action projects, and field trips.
Troops can earn patches, badges, prizes, and funds through any combination of the following program options:
- Online: No money or product to handle; all ordering, payment and training is done online!
- Product Pre-Orders: Order only what you need!
- Booth Sales (Oct. 27 - Nov 5): No forms required.
- Virtual Care-to-Share: No inventory required.
To learn more and access program tools/resources visit GSCookiesEtc.org/fallproduct.