Daisy Essentials Training
Adult Training required for Daisy Troop/Group Volunteers within the first 3 months.
The First in our Level Essential Series, Daisy Essentials gives leadership strategies and applicable tips specific to the Girl Scouts Daisy level. This course has been developed with the help of volunteers, is taught by volunteers, and is intended for volunteers.
- Learn what a typical Daisy “session” or meeting might look like.
- How to use the Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting, and the Journey “how to guide” and girl book.
- How to do Petals, patches, or events that align to the Girl Scout Leadership Experience
- Tips for managing safe troop meetings, events and outings appropriate for the Daisy level.
- Additional Resources and How to Get the Help You Need
Courtesy: In order to create an effective learning environment for all, our volunteer trainers are unable to accommodate children at this training. Additionally, arriving more than 20 minutes after the start of class may cause you to forfeit credit for this class. Please plan accordingly.