Fund Her Success
A gift from a Girl Scout family through the Fund Her Success Campaign is an investment in the future of girls and provides high quality programs for nearly 21,000 local girls; recruitment, screening, training and support for nearly 10,000 volunteers; the Girl Scout Shop; and maintenance of our many facilities including Girl Scout program centers across Orange County and the award-winning 700+ acre Camp Scherman. Every dollar is vital to supporting girls and your tax-deductible gift acknowledges the impact Girl Scouts has on a girl's life.
In reality, Girl Scouts of Orange County invests about $408 per girl, per year, to provide the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. While product sales, program fees and the Girl Scout Shop sales bring in about $356 per girl, we still fall short of covering all expenses. This is where we need your help!
Please consider making a gift to Girl Scouts of Orange County.
Make a donation of $50 or more and receive a commemorative Girl Scouts of Orange County Fund Her Success patch!
- $50 – Can help recruit a new troop leader so more girls can join Girl Scouts
- $100 – Can provide background screening for a group of new leaders and volunteers to ensure girls have a safe and fun experience
- $200 – Can train two new leaders so they are prepared to deliver impactful Girl Scout programs
- $300 – Can engage and support two volunteers for one year with trainings, activities, and recognition
- $500 – Qualifies for Promise Partners Giving Society to help ensure the future of Girl Scouting
For additional information, contact Kyra Pelachik at 949-461-8825 or email@example.com.