Make a donation of $50 or more and receive a commemorative Girl Scouts of Orange County Fund Her Success patch!
Fund Her Success
A gift from a Girl Scout family through the Fund Her Success Campaign is an investment in the future of girls and provides high quality programs for 20,000 local girls; recruitment, screening, training and support for nearly 10,000 volunteers; the Girl Scout Shop; and maintenance of our many facilities including Girl Scout program centers across Orange County and the award-winning 700+ acre Camp Scherman. Every dollar is vital to supporting girls, and your tax-deductible gift acknowledges the impact Girl Scouts has on a girl's life.
In reality, Girl Scouts of Orange County invests about $408 per girl, per year, to provide the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. While product sales, program fees and the Girl Scout Shop sales bring in about $356 per girl, we still fall short of covering all expenses. This is where we need your help!
Please consider making a gift to Girl Scouts of Orange County.
- $50 – Can help recruit a new troop leader so more girls can join Girl Scouts
- $100 – Can provide background screening for a group of new leaders and volunteers to ensure girls have a safe and fun experience
- $200 – Can train two new leaders so they are prepared to deliver impactful Girl Scout programs
- $300 – Can engage and support two volunteers for one year with trainings, activities, and recognition
- $500 – Qualifies for Promise Partners Giving Society to help ensure the future of Girl Scouting
Read the Fund Her Success FAQ to learn more, here.
For additional information, contact Kyra Pelachik at 949-461-8825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.