Looking for More Cookie Updates?
Find answers quickly in your Service Unit Plan book!
November 20 and later, after training: (Service Unit Plan book pages 7-12)
- Review Service Unit Stretch Bonus requirements with the Service Team
- Logon to ABC Smart Cookies with ID and Password you created to modify your user account, set-up Troop Users and send registration emails to Troop Cookie Coordinators
Reminder: SUs will NOT be able to add, edit or delete girls or troops in ABC Smart Cookies.
- Resend registration email to Troop Cookie Coordinators as needed (page 11 of Service Unit Plan book)
- Appoint Troop Cookie Coordinators. No more than two troop users per Troop
- Support troops in determining their initial order referring to Initial Order Support on page 13 of the Service Unit Plan Book and 2019 Cookie Sales History Chart
Please note: When troops place their initial order in ABC Smart Cookies, they must click on the delivery station at the bottom of the troop initial order page to make the delivery station “stick” for their troop order. If the troop does not complete this step, their order will not show up on the delivery tickets, delivery station summary or summary detail reports. Refer troops to page 12 of the Troop Plan Book for instructions.