September 4 and later - After Training
- Appoint Troop Product Coordinators-send welcome email
- Receive Launch
email from QSP (GirlScoutfirstname.lastname@example.org) with link to Fall Product
System and login information
- Modify your information
- Enter appointed Troop Product Coordinators into Fall Product System (2 per troop max).
- If a troop is no longer in your SU or missing please notify email@example.com
- If a troop is not showing up it may mean troop is not registered for 2020
- Remind SU Materials Coordinator to pass out troop packets to all and return any extra materials to you or Girl Scouts of Orange County
Service Unit Team Training
- Remind SU Product Team members (SU Materials Coordinator, SU Nut Distributor & SU Booth Sale Coordinator) to complete online training.
- Launch emails sent to appointed Troop Product Coordinators who have been entered into UNIFY. Emails will come from QSP (GirlScoutfirstname.lastname@example.org).
- Girl Launch emails sent to parent email uploaded into UNIFY. Girls’ names and parents’ emails uploaded into UNIFY for the girls who registered for the 2019-2020 membership year. Launch emails will come from QSP (GirlScoutemail@example.com)
- Fall Product Program Begins!