It’s Fall Product Time! For helpful hints, forms & information, please visit our Fall Product Website.
Please note the Fall Product Mailing experienced delays at the post office and was dropped in the mail Thursday, September 5. We understand trainings have begun and apologize for any inconvenience. We anticipate the mailing should arrive to households this week. Please allow until Monday, September 16 before emailing email@example.com if you have not received the mailing.
Quick Checklist for Troop Product Coordinators
September 4-22 (Troop Plan Book pages 3-8)
- Meet the products
New! Fall Product program has added Cool Cards greeting cards to their online offerings. Plus, there is a new Girl Scout Tin with Mint Treasures and holiday tin with Chocolate Covered Pretzels! Girls use nut order card and/or online sales and there is no financial risk to your troop!
- Complete in class training or online training
- Qualify for Troop Product Coordinator position (register as member, select role, complete background screening)
- Submit Troop Banking Form
- Pick-up Fall Product Materials from Service Unit Materials Coordinator
- Partner with Troop Leader to prepare for Family Meeting
September 5 and later (Troop Plan Book page 11)
- Hold a Family Meeting
- Collect Completed Parent Responsibility forms (last 2 pages of the Family Guide)
September 21 (Troop Plan Book page 4)
- Troop Leaders/Product Coordinator receive Launch email from firstname.lastname@example.org with link and login information to set-up troop page in UNIFY
Last day to order Gluten Free Girl Scout cookies for the 2020 sale.