Family Camp 2017, September 1-4 (Children 4 and under are free)
From mountains to meadows, have a unique outdoor adventure with family and friends. Explore wide-open spaces and enjoy staff-planned nature and camp activities for all ages, including hiking, crafts, games, evening campfire program, archery, and canoeing. Provide your own tent, RV or camper, or stay in one of our mountain cabins. New this year- families can stay in the Ranch House Cabins. Sign up for our weekend meal plan, which includes seven meals prepared in our kitchen, or bring a propane stove to prepare your own. Attendance and meals are free for children four and under (but all attendees must be registered).
- RV, Tent, or Camper, $50 per person
- Lower Camp Cabins, $60 per person
- Ranch House Cabins, $75 per person (FYI, space is limited)
Additional optional fee(s):
- $55 per person for 7 meals (children four and under
- Meals include: Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner on Saturday and Sunday, and breakfast on Monday.
- Horses - $45.00 per rider. All riders must be at least 9 years old. (riders must wear full length pants to ride)
Registration will open March 8, 2017 at 8:00am PST