Labor Day Family Camp (Children 4 and under are free)
Enjoy a unique and relaxing weekend camp experience with family and friends. Explore wide open spaces and enjoy staff-planned nature and camp activities for all ages, including hiking, crafts, games, gardens, campfires, archery, and canoeing. Bring your own tent, RV or camper, or stay in one of our comfortable mountain cabins. Add a weekend meal plan or bring food and a propane stove to prepare your own meals.
- $50 per person - your tent, RV or camper
- $60 per person for shared Mountain Cabin accommodations
Additional optional fee(s):
- $55 per person for 7 meals (children four and under free)
- Meals include: Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner on Saturday and Sunday, and breakfast on Monday.
- Horses - $40.00 per rider. All riders must be at least 8 years old. (riders must wear full length pants to ride)