Labor Day Family Camp- September 4-7 (Children 4 and under are free)
Enjoy a unique and relaxing weekend camp experience with family and friends. Explore wide open spaces and enjoy staff-planned nature and camp activities for all ages, including hiking, crafts, games, gardens, campfires*, archery, and canoeing. Bring your own tent, RV or camper, or stay in one of our comfortable mountain cabins. Add a weekend meal plan or bring food and a propane stove to prepare your own meals.
- $50 per person - your tent, RV or camper
- $60 per person for shared Mountain Cabin accommodations
Additional optional fee(s):
- $55 per person for 7 meals (children four and under
- Meals include: Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner on Saturday and Sunday, and breakfast on Monday.
- Horses - $40.00 per rider. All riders must be at least 8 years old. (riders must wear full length pants to ride)