Family Giving Partnership
Become a Family Giving Partner Today
Please join all of us in supporting our amazing girls. Your gift will change many lives throughout Orange County; including the life of the girl you love the most.
Big Goals for the Family Giving Partnership
The $40,000 goal of the Family Giving Partnership is to provide financial resources for the Girl Scouts of Orange County to invest in the future of our girls. In reality, Girl Scouts of Orange County invests about $400 per girl, per year to provide the premiere Girl Scout leadership experience.
Funds raised through our annual Family Giving Partnership Campaign help provide quality services for nearly 23,000 girls and nearly 10,000 volunteers in our communities. A gift from a Girl Scout family is an investment in girls’ futures by providing volunteer recruitment, training and support, troop organization, camp operation and maintenance, development of exciting new program activities for girls, financial assistance, and much more!
Every dollar is vital to helping our girls and your tax-deductible gift acknowledges the important impact Girl Scouts has on a girl’s life.
Your gift provides necessary services and programs for girls!
All families who give a gift of $36 or more will receive a collectible Family Giving Partnership Patch. In addition, all families who give before June 30, 2013 will receive a Family Giving Partnership Companion Patch for your 2014 Early Renewal Patch. To view Troop Giving levels, click here.
- $25 – Can fund leadership development programs and help girls do amazing things like become role models and scientists.
- $36 – Can ensure adults receive the training, tools and program materials necessary to prepare Girl Scouts for success.
- $50 – Can create lasting memories by helping send a girl to Camp Scherman.
- $100 – Can open a door by providing a year membership and council service fee for five girls in Orange County.
- $250 – Can ensure girls enjoy programs in a safe environment at Camp Scherman and program centers in Anaheim, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Seal Beach and Yorba Linda.
- $400 – Can change a life by providing one girl with one year of Girl Scouting.
For additional information, please contact Marlene Pillen at (949) 461-8824 or email@example.com. (Administrative and fund raising costs are not funded by donor contributions.)
Many Ways to Give
Cash – If you wish to make a cash gift, please mail a check or money order made payable to the Girl Scouts of Orange County.
Mail it to:
Girl Scouts of Orange County
Attn: Fund Development Department
9500 Toledo Way
Irvine, CA 92618
Credit Card – You may conveniently make a donation online with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card.