Damaged or Missing Cans?

Created date

July 23rd 2014


Sometimes product received may be damaged (dented, crushed, etc.) or a can may be missing from a case. If this happens please:

  1. Contact the nearest Cupboard Manager to make arrangements for a replacement.
  2. Complete a Damaged Product Report.
  3. Give the damaged product along with the completed Damaged Product report to the Cupboard Manager when making the exchange.

A list of cupboards with contact information is available on the Volunteer Network. You will need an ID and password to get in. Ask your Troop Leader or Service Unit Product Manager for how to access the Volunteer Network.