Celebrate National Girl Scout Cookie Day on February 8
Here are some suggestions for celebrating our first ever – National Girl Scout Cookie Day:
- Wear your Girl Scout uniform to school
- Host a Cookie Stand in front of your home after school
- Use COCO to set goals
- Use COCO to send emails to friends & family nearby
- Earn the Cookie Activity Pin
- Earn a Cookie Business Badge (See your Girls Guide to Girl Scouting handbook for requirements)
- Promote Cookie Share & print out Cookie Share receipts
See National Girl Scout Cookie Day Flyer for more details and ideas!
After you participate, you may purchase a special patch in our Girl Scout Shop to help you remember.
With parent guidance, tell us what you did on Facebook!
The Council sponsored booth sales are exclusive locations for this day only. Troops and Service Units may NOT schedule additional booth sales.